SERENITY "the eye is looking into you"
SCULPTURE EYE BRONZ -GOLD PLANTING 9 GR ,45 CM -3,7 GR GOLD PLANTING CHAIN
Every piece of Rorofrose jewellery is made with care from precious metals and natural gemstones. Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.
Keep gold jewellery away from harsh chemicals like household cleaning fluids as they create abrasions and reduce the lustre of the metal. Cleaning gold jewellery is best done with warm water and detergent free soap. Thoroughly dry your jewellery after exposure to water.
Our gold plated jewellery has a thin layer of 9 carat gold on top of sterling bronze.
Gold Plating can wear off over time - to have your jewellery replated, please contact us for a quote. Use non-abrasive cleaning materials. If a cleaning substance is too strong it may remove the gold.
Do not let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume or hairspray. Do not wear gold plated jewellery on a day to day basis, that way you will enjoy them for much longer. Frequently clean in a mild dishwashing liquid diluted in water. Use of a polishing cloth or strong jewellery cleaner is not recommended.