Silver engraved fiction sculpture face with silver chain .
Every piece of Rorofrose jewellery is made with care from precious metals and natural gemstones. Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.