the whale matrix - silver snake descending from silver rope earring.
Every piece of Rorofrose jewellery is made with care from precious metals and natural gemstones. Following are instructions on how to make your jewellery last a lifetime:
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti tarnish strip.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional jewellery cleaning product. Always read the manufacturers instructions.
- Be aware of tarnish which may occur as a result of oxidisation, caused by the interaction gold plated jewellery with certain elements such as oxygen or sulphur as well as with certain acids.
- Never go swimming wearing your jewellery, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewellery.
- Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening or performing sports activities.